Send money to your relatives or others abroad for education, business, travel or any other purpose at ease.
You want to send money for the purposes as listed below:
• Medical Treatment
• Film Shooting
• Remittance by Tour Operators/Travel Agents to overseas agents/Hotels
• Fee for participation in global conference and specialized training
• Remittance for participation in international events/competitions
• Disbursement of crew wages
• Remittance under educational tie up arrangement with universities abroad
• Remittance towards fees for examinations held in India and abroad
• Skills/Credential assessment fees for intending migrants
• Visa fees
• Processing fees for registration of documents as required by the Governments
• Registration/Subscription/Membership fees to International Organizations
• Paying tuition fees via wire transfers: Wire transfer is a safe and easy way to pay for your tuition at a foreign college or university. Wire transfers are one of the most popular methods for students to pay their tuition fees.
• Paying tuition fees via forex cards: A forex card resembles a prepaid card, such as a debit card. With a forex card, you have the option of filling your account with funds in a foreign currency. Since it is accepted worldwide, you can use your forex card to pay for tuition, bills, or withdraw money in foreign currency from an ATM.
• Paying tuition fees via demand drafts: This is an alternative form of paying the tuition fees, although it is not commonly used. You must make a demand draft for the amount of money you want to transfer to the university. The outstanding amount will be deducted before the rupee value has been converted into the foreign currency you choose to pay in.